Code Of Conduct
- We always obtain permission from landowners before riding on their land.
- Whatever land we ride on, we do so respectfully and with appreciation for the privilege of being able to use the facility.
- We ride with awareness of the need to protect fauna and flora, slowing down and keeping engine rev’s low when near animals, people or homes.
- When passing close to homes we slow right down to avoid excessive dust, noise and possible injury to people.
- We respect the laws of the land and do not ride in nature reserves or places where riding is prohibited.