Things are looking FANTASTIC for the Fabulous February Kevard Adventures Family Ride this Sunday 28th February 2010.
Time is running out …. we still have a few spots available but you better hurry as entries are still coming in!
- Registration and breakfast starts @ 8:00am
- Briefing @ 9:00am
- Ride Starts @ 9:30am
- Remember the starts are batched: Very Advanced 2 Wheelers
- Advanced 2 Wheelers
- Advanced Quads
- Intermediate 2 Wheelers
- Intermediate Quads
- Novice 2 Wheelers and Quads
The first 300 at registration get a gift voucher from STARTLINE in Pinetown!!!!!
Hey Riders – You gotta be at briefing get to know the track and what’s in store for you……….
We have been busy busy busy…..
What’s in store for you?
- Scottburgh Lifeguard/Nipper catering team will be hard at work making breakfast rolls and burgers for you as well as ice cold beverages that will be on sale throughout the day.
- The ladies will have the tea and coffee hot and the yummy cakes will be calling your name.
- DJ Lokey will keep the tunes flowing through the day
- 2010 Kevard Adventure T-Shirts will be on sale
- Photographers will be out on the track – So stay on your bike!
Come on family enter now and have fun in the sun.
See you Sunday
The Kevard Team